JOIN A TEAM OF PASSIONATE ANIMAL LOVERS!
We are seeking animal lovers who are true hustlers, responsible, dedicated, and dependable to join our growing team.
You Walk. You Sit. You Play. You Stay…and Make $$$!
You’re in control! You decide when you want to work and how much you want to work. Allows you to work around your home, school schedule, or other work. Once you have met a client and they like you, they will always be your client. Consistency is key!
Online scheduling and payments make it easier for you to keep track.
Work with a Leader, who understands there is no “I” in team and is here to guide and support you along your Pet Care Specialist journey.
- Have a fairly flexible schedule – meaning you are available when needed
- Able to commit for at least 6 months, fluent in English & do not go away on weekends & holidays often
- Must be comfortable with cats, other small pets, dogs of all sizes and breeds. You will be working with both cats & dogs.
- Have reliable transportation – Be willing to travel to other parts of Brooklyn – We have clientele in Williamsburg, Greenpoint, Bushwick (home base), Bedford Stuyvesant, Ocean Hill, Ridgewood & Crown Heights
- Pet/Cat sitting: Must be available Monday – Sunday (no blocked off days must be available for all) you will be asked to make one-day visits; any time of day or twice a day visits – one in the morning and in the evening.
- Dog walking: Must be available Mon – Fri between the hours of 10am – 7pm and sometimes on the WEEKENDS for last minute requests.
- Must be comfortable with Overnight Pet sitting – staying in client homes with pets
- The ability to work independently and follow directions
- Have a professional demeanor and well dressed. No sweatpants or cut up jeans.
- Be friendly, trustworthy, detail oriented and passionate
- Responsive to texts and calls in a timely manner (very important)
- A clean state/local background check
- Non-family references and/or animal care references
- A smartphone with access to email, texts and apps – We have our own app that you will be required to download
- Experience in caring for companion animals (your own pets count)
- Experience administering medication to pets a plus
- Pet CPR/First Aid certification a plus
This is not a regular job with an office. Think of it as Uber for dog walking and pet sitting
What to Expect
We look at your background check, work experience and meet with you personally. If we approve you as a sitter, Congrats! We’ll be messaging you about upcoming jobs right away! You decide your schedule. Keep in mind the more you agree to work the more you will be offered work.
Once we have set you up in our portal & app, you will join one of our experienced sitters visiting actual clients, observing how we operate and the kind of service our clientele is accustomed to.
Clients Book Services Online
We contact you based on several factors like availability, area, work performance, clients, etc. about available jobs. You choose which fur babies you’d like to care for! Keep in mind the more you agree to work, the more you will be offered work.
We Handle the Payments
Our clients pay through our client profile management software. We pay you electronically, receiving an invoice detailing the work we are paying you for, like a paystub. We keep a percentage of each job to cover background checks, premium insurance, 24/7 customer support, and marketing efforts to drive business to you — the Pet Care Specialist!
You Provide the Love!
Become a sitter today to start making money doing what you love!